With the rising volume of cyberattacks, and the increase in non-malware techniques, CISOs need to evolve their defenses. This means obtaining better visibility into cybercriminal and better visibility into their environment. The place to start is with a clear understanding of how today’s cybercriminals think as they execute a cyberattack on a targeted organization.
This webinar is based on findings from Carbon Black’s behavioral data and provides CISOs with an added layer of information to enhance Kill Chain and ATT&CK strategies for threat hunting.
This webinar will impart:
• An understanding of how cybercrime has evolved in the past 2 years
• Profiles and motivations of today’s cybercriminals
• A breakdown of cybercriminal behavior presented in 3 clear phases
• Data and analogies to help you explain the threat to executives
• Specific actions to take to accordingly reevaluate your security posture